Apex Legends Mobile‘s new patch, Underworld, kicks off today at 5 pm PST. It offers a new Legend Revenant, several events, a new Battle Pass, and several new features. Apart from this, the patch notes introduce store vault updates, in which they have added six internal cosmetic rewards.
The publisher posted a 53-second-long trailer for the Underworld launch on their social media pages, showing off Revenant’s gameplay and upcoming updates in the patch.
Apex Legends Mobile: New Legend Revenant abilities
The new character was first introduced in the PC version of the title, with almost the same abilities coming to the mobile version. Revenant is a male character and possesses three abilities: Stalker, Silence, and Death Totem.
1) Passive – Stalker
This ability allows Revenant to crouch-walk faster, and scale higher walls compared to other legends.
2) Tactical Ability – Silence
He can throw devices at enemies and disable their abilities for a short period of time (around 15 seconds). Additionally, the device also deals minor damage.
3) Ultimate Ability – Death Totem
You can use a totem to protect yourself from death for 30 seconds.
Revenant provides nine unlockable perks that enable users to customize their abilities. However, you can only use three perks at a time.
- Death Stalker – crouch-walk speed increases
- Nightmare Fuel – climbing reloads your weapons.
- Creeping Dread – allows Revenant to climb with horizontal control.
- No Rest For The Wicked – Death Totem grants Stalker to allies.
- Fear Paralysis – Enemies hit by Silence will also be slowed.
- Zombie Siphon – while under the effect of Death Totem, knocking enemies restores HP.
- Battle Adaptation – using your finisher adds 100 points to your EVO Shield.
- Deadly Momentum – using your finisher reduces your Ultimates Cooldown by 30%
- Interrogator – using your Finisher Reveals the location of your target’s squad on the mini map.
The Premium-Level Battle-Pass offers a new Ash skin and other cosmetic items, as shown in the picture below.